5) View It!
You will use the XBee Wi-Fi Cloud Kit’s web application to configure a widget for viewing the light readings from your sensor.
Log in to the XBee Zigbee Cloud Kit web application: https://xbeegateway.herokuapp.com/#/login
- Use the Add Widget button to create a new display widget
- Choose On/Off Switch Widget for the widget type.
- Add a label such as “LED“
- Choose your XBee Wi-Fi device by its ID.
- Select DIO4 as the input stream and check the device configuration to make sure it is configured properly.
- Make sure the Invert Values checkbox is unchecked because in this circuit ON maps normally to high output.
- Make sure that Read Only also remains unchecked. We’re going to use this switch as an input from the web.
- Save the changes to see your new Widget.