5) View It!
You will use the XBee Zigbee Cloud Kit’s web application to configure a widget for viewing the push button’s state from the web.
- Log in to the XBee Wi-Fi Cloud Kit web application: https://xbeewifi.herokuapp.com/#/login
- Use the Add Widget button to create a new display widget
- Choose On/Off Switch Widget for the widget type.
- Add a label such as “Push Button“
- Choose your XBee Zigbee device by its ID.
- Do the next two steps in the order listed:
- First, check the Read Only checkbox. We’re going to use this widget as an output only.
- After the Read Only checkbox is checked, select DIO4 as the Output Stream then check the device configuration to make sure it is configured as a Digital Output.
- Make sure the Invert Values checkbox is unchecked because in this circuit high output will map normally to ON.
- Save the changes to see your new Widget.