- Cellular Simplified: Introducing the Digi XBee3 LTE-M Smart Modem
- How to Pick the Right 4G LTE Technology for Your Business Needs and Applications
- Cellular Routers to be Critical for Public Safety Communications
- How to Stay Ahead of the 3G Network Sunset
- From Maker to Mainstream – Productizing Innovation
Category: XBee Gateway
When it comes to analog input, it doesn’t get any easier than a basic potentiometer. Potentiometers can be used for setting a level, determining an angle or just as a simple user interface adjustment.
A button or “momentary switch” is perfect for projects that require user input, or anyplace you need to detect a change in device state. In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through wiring up a simple button to your XBee Zigbee so that its current state can be seen in a online application from anywhere in the world.
Making an LED illuminate is one of the first things many people do when they start learning electronics. We’re putting a wireless spin on that achievement by hooking up an LED to be controlled from the web.
Use a photocell light sensor with the XBee Zigbee Cloud Kit to sense and take action based on the amount of light that falls on the sensor.